July 8, 2012

Review: Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Summary-
"History is on repeat, and things didn't go so well the last time. "
Alexandria isn't sure she's going to make it to her eighteenth birthday--to her Awakening. A long-forgotten, fanatical order is out to kill her, and if the Council ever discovers what she did in the Catskills, she's a goner... and so is Aiden.
If that's not freaky enough, whenever Alex and Seth spend time "training"--which really is just Seth's code word for some up-close and personal one-on-one time--she ends up with another mark of the Apollyon, which brings her one step closer to Awakening ahead of schedule. Awesome.
But as her birthday draws near, her entire world shatters with a startling revelation and she's caught between love and Fate. One will do anything to protect her. One has been lying to her since the beginning. Once the gods have revealed themselves, unleashing their wrath, lives will be irrevocably changed... and destroyed.
Those left standing will discover if love is truly greater than Fate...

Review-
*Tsk Tsk* Jennifer you sure do know how to leave one hell of a cliff hanger. I bet your sitting there laughing your butt off going ʺHa got ya!! See if you can handle waiting nowʺ *Sigh* I EFFING LOVED THIS BOOK!! I am soooo happy I got my hands on an ARC copy!! OMG This book is jammed packed with action and some really steamy scenes that had me swooning. The sexual tension between the characters is just...WOW! I got this book just in time too because I was having serious withdrawals from Jennifer Armentrout's work. She is definitely my all time favorite author and Deity definitely shows exactly why. Her work is just amazing...Although I must admit I wanted to slap Alex a few times and be like ʺListen to them!!!ʺ I Highly recommend this book and ALL of her books to any and everyone.

Publisher-Spencer Hill Press
Reviewers rating: 5 STARS!!!
Reviewed by~Sarah
~A Special thank you to the author for the donation of this book to the Read for your Future book program!~










1 comment:

  1. I really need to try one of her books, all I hear are mad gushing about JArmentrout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)