We haver Varonica Wolff with us today. She is the author of the series The Watchers. If you havent read it you are missing out!
1. How did you come up with the storyline for this book?Honestly, some of the inspiration came from you bloggers! Many reviewers have commented how much they wanted to know what was in that vampire castle, and I decided it was time to sneak inside.
Also, I’ve been doing a lot of Jiu-Jitsu and often I’m the only woman in class. I live by the beach, which means many classes find me grappling with big, strapping surfers. (Rough, huh?) I think a lot about how to use leverage when fighting someone much bigger than myself, and it was a natural next step that Drew ended up exploring it on the page for me.
2. How did you come up with the names for the characters?
3. How much are you and the characters alike?
4. Do you read a lot and what are you reading now?
5. What made you decide to go Vampires?
6. What will you do now that this series is finished?
7. So what is your next project and when is it due out?
8. Do you have a daytime job or are you a full time writer?
9. How did you get into writing novels and were you worried about peoples reactions to your books?
10. One last thing do you collect anything personally?
Places to find Veronica
Places to find Veronicas books
B & N