February 10, 2015

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! 
Just do the following: 
  • Grab your current read. 
  • Open to a random page. 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! 
  • Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


Lea raises her head from the stack of papers on her lap, which she's been reading pretty much the entire drive, trying to figure out the best way to approach a drug user even though I tried to tell her papers she printed out from a random website won't necessarily help her understand everything, just some things."I already told you I was, like a thousand times."

p. 63






by Jessica Sorensen











2 comments:

  1. Great teaser! And you're tricky blanking out the spoiler, makes me even more curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo wanting to read the Nova series! I'm really loving her Unraveling You series right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)