March 10, 2015

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! 
Just do the following: 
  • Grab your current read. 
  • Open to a random page. 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! 
  • Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


There's no way we can have the party here. I can't keep tabs on where everyone goes, and the house undoubtedly will do something to them if they snoop.
p. 35






by Cortney Pearson











2 comments:

  1. Makes me think of King's Rose Red. I have this one and really want to read it now!

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/10/teaser-tuesdays-105-mean-streak-by-sandra-brown/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house will do something to them. I wonder what is going to do? Here is mine
    http://totallyaddictedtoreading.blogspot.com/2015/03/teaser-tuesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)