September 8, 2015

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! 
Just do the following: 
  • Grab your current read. 
  • Open to a random page. 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! 
  • Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


He must've felt me coming because at the instant I stretched my talons out toward him, he disappeared. That damn trick of popping in and out of time and space...Bree had never had the time to teach it to me...I swerved in a circle, every nerve in my body on fire. 


p. 172


by Nicole Maggi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)