February 9, 2012

Review: After Eden (Fallen Angels #1) by Katherine Pine

Summary-
Devi knows she shouldn’t trust the new employee at her favorite used bookstore. Sure, he’s funny, smart and hands down the sexiest guy she’s ever met, but something dark lurks behind his unassuming smile and sinful green eyes.
Still, a girl can’t always afford to be picky. When an angel abducts your twin brother it should come as no surprise that the one person who can help you get him back is a demon–and only if you’re willing to pay his price.

Review-

The only reason this book is getting 4 stars is because, I wish there would have been more to the book. It was a very easy and enjoyable read. I loved Oz and Devi. I thought they were great main characters. I couldn't put this book down! Well actually I had to :( Hubby broke the charger to my tablet or I would have finished this book sooner. After Eden had me laughing. I loved when they "padded" and I was laughing when the "new girl" came to school. I totally saw it coming before Devi did. This book was just full of awesomeness! Angels, Demons, Devils, Souls, Spirits, Love...ect. You get the point. I'd recommend this book to anyone who wants a fun easy read.
Publisher-Katherine Pine, via Smashwords                         
Reviewer Rating-4 Stars
Reviewed by~Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)