May 20, 2011

Review: 9 Miracles: One Mother's Amazing Journey Home after Seeing Her Son off to War by Leigh Watson

Summary-
When Leigh's husband is unable to accompany her to see their Air Force son, Luke, off to Iraq, Leigh mentally prepares herself to make the trip alone, knowing she will have to be strong for Luke's sake.

Along the way, she encounters extraordinary people and incredible circumstances that could only be defined as heaven-sent. Rejoice, how as one exits - another appears, carrying her on the wings of mercy all the way home.
Join us now on this amazing journey as you witness the grace of God's loving hand upon a mother's aching heart. Discover to what lengths God will reach, proving the depth of His love and concern. Rest in the knowledge that HE will provide the strength you need to get through even the most difficult day.
God is willing to work a miracle in your life today, if you will only trust Him.

Review-
This book inspired me and touched me. I love the journey that this mother takes as she sees her son off to iraq. I laughed with her and I cried with her. It is an amazing short and simple read. I counted down the miracles with her and each one touched me in a different way.
This writer is inspiring and if you havent read this book yet you should! It will touch your soul!

Publisher-Crossbooks
My score: 5 STARS!
Reviewed by~Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)