May 11, 2011

Review:Imprinted Souls by Daniele Lanzarotta

                                 Imprinted Souls
Daniele Lanzarotta


Summary-
Entrapped in her grief and sorrow, Lexi roams through life with no purpose. She has not been the same ever since an accident took away her high school boyfriend and soul mate. For a while, Lexi could still feel Matt with her and the dreams reassured her that they were still connected, but with time, the dreams started to fade and the pain of his absence deepened. She was convinced that he was gone, and with him, so was part of her soul, the part of her soul that had been imprinted by Matt.
It would take a different type of imprint to bring Lexi back to life, but that imprint would come with a price. The dangers of being with a vampire who still has strong ties to his human life, and the possibility of losing what is left of her connection with her one and true soul mate, Matt; a hidden connection that still lives within the shadows of what is left of her soul

Review-
Okay, so I really enjoyed this book. I really only had one issue with it(My mom blames it on the hillbilly in me lol) but, for it to be based on teenagers point of view, they spoke way to properly! Like, they would say "I do not" when any teenager I know would say "I don't"....I don't know, maybe it was just me. Other then that I loved it. It has awesome characters, great love stories, and enough twist and turns to keep me hooked. Don't even get me started on the ending! What a cliff hanger! I'm definitely going to get the next parts to this series! I am sooooo team Tyler!

Publisher-Rocket Science Productions, LLC
My Score: 4 Stars
Reviewed by~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)