May 29, 2011

Review: Raven (Feather #3) by Abra Ebner

Summary-
In book three, Estella and Edgar find their way back to each other, but life together as not as easy as expected. In a world that is falling apart, their love is tested, magic is uncovered, and a plot everyone seemed to hide out of fear, finally surfaces.
Through the lies, deceit and turmoil, can love survive? Will there be a way to save their love? To save their world?


Review-
 I must say, I Love this series! The author really has a way with hooking you in. The story unfolded right before my greedy eyes. A very easy read. Not once did I get confused or lost in the main plot. The way the author pays attention to detail is simply fascinating. I devoured this whole series. I love the writting style of this very talented author. I recommend every young reader should get themselves lost in this series. A wonderful piece of art. I Loved It!! One of my new favorite series.

Publisher-Crimson Oak Publishing LLC
My Score: 4.5 Stars
Reviewed by Mechele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)