May 8, 2011

Review: Failing Test By J.M. Pierce Review

Summary-
You know him, but you can't remember his name. He is the one that is always there, in the background, all but invisible to those roaming the hallways. What if he had a secret? What if it was a secret that even he didn't know?

Test Davis has always been a blur to those around him. He's a shadow like a million other kids--not smart enough for the academic team, not beast enough for the football team, not extroverted enough for the drama crowd. In all things Test is just...not, which is why no one ever notices him.
But what happens when someone does notice him-- Nicole Paxton, a cheerleader, no less? What happens on the night that Test finds out there's nothing average about him and that a powerful gift has been hidden within, secretly waiting to be set free and alter his life forever? The question is, will that power save him and those he loves or tear them apart?

Review-
WOW. This book was amazing. I know I say that alot but I usually don't read something unless it catches my interest. Needless to say Failing Test did just that. I was hooked from the start. Test goes through so much. He goes from being so ordinary to having his life completely turned upside down and ruined. I like how the love story in this isn't your typical fairy tale romance. They have to go through so much to be together. Even then it looks as though they won't last. This book was so captivating. Test's powers are alot like a characters from another book I've read but the author does alot more with it. I loved all the characters! Overall excellent book I would recommend to anyone!
Publisher-Createspace
My Score: 5 STARS!
Reviewed by~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)