December 26, 2012

Review: Fins by Ashley L. Knight

Summary-
Morgan James is visiting sunny Florida for two weeks before the school year begins. Right from the start, she realizes there's something strangely odd about the opulent world in which her mother and her new husband live and suddenly she is swept into another world - a world she could never have dreamed of. Follow Morgan's unbelievable journey in this magical tale of people who are something other than what they seem - OR, are they really people at all?
 
Review-
Merpeople are becoming a very hot topic in alot of the new books I've seen. Sadly, most of the storylines seem very similar. That is not the case with this story. Surprisingly unique & well written. Once I started reading this book, I had to finish it. Thank goodness it was not an overly long read. I enjoy getting swept away into a really good story. This one has an energizing flow to the storyline with plenty of plot twists & surprises. The main character is easy to identify with and follow through her personal growth. She is really growing into her ʺBig Girlʺ fins. The aquatic scenes are visually descriptive. I felt like I was actually in the story the entire time. I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book in this trilogy.
 
Publisher-Chalet Publishers, LLC
Reviewer Rating: 4.5 Stars
Reviewed by~Mechele
Thank you to the author for the donation of this book to the Read for your futurebook progrm!



 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)