July 31, 2013

Review: Personalized Childrens book by: Put me in the story by Sourcebooks

Summary-
In this New York Times bestselling children’s book, your child can turn into the imaginative Isabella and explore the outstanding women who have changed our history!
Personalize this hardcover keepsake from front to back with your child’s name and photo, and watch as this bestseller becomes a special addition to your story time. This heartwarming personalized book will empower your child to celebrate his or her unique personality and imagination, and it will become a story to pass down through the generations!

Review-
This is one of the neatest books I have ever had the chance to review. i received one for review. i used my granddaughter name and picture. it came out AMAZING. She fell completely in love with it. She took it home with her. The story is amazing it used her name through out the story and  even had a memo from me in there. This book is truly amazing and I cant praise it enough. If your looking for the perfect unusual gift for a child then this is it! The pictures are bright and colorful and the fact that it is hard back is what sold me. They have MANY to choose from! Check out my giveaway below! Check them out HERE!

Publiser-Sourcebooks
Reviewer Rating: 5 STARS!!!
Reviewed by~Lora
Thank you to Heather of Sourcebooks for the donation of this book in exchange for a honest review!










 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)