December 30, 2014

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! 
Just do the following: 
  • Grab your current read. 
  • Open to a random page. 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! 
  • Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


Every ounce of air is sucked from the room
Without warning, my legs fail me, and I 
stumble against a shelf.

p. 159






by Jen Printy











2 comments:

  1. O.O that was a really good tease. My thoughts were 'what?...no...where's the rest?...what happened next?' (in that order) lol Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great teaser. I've not heard of this one and I like that cover art. I'm going to have to investigate:)
    Here's my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/12/30/teaser-tuesdays-93-strange-magic-some-freaky-deaky-hoodoo/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)