August 13, 2011

Review: Isle of Night (The Watchers #1) by Veronica Wolff

Summary-
Is life offering fewer and fewer options? Then join the dead.

When Annelise meets dark and seductive Ronan, he promises her a new life-if she has the courage to chance the unknown. Now, she's whisked away to a mysterious island and pitted against other female recruits to become a Watcher-girls who are partnered with vampires and assist them in their missions. To survive and become a Watcher, Annelise has to beat out every other girl, but she's determined to do so, because to fail doesn't mean dishonor-it means death.

Review-
This book wowed me! It has everything that i love in a good story. It has romance, thrills and sitting on the edge of your seat drama. This may very well be the next big thing! The story line is solid and the dark twists and turns kept me glued to this book! I couldn't wait to turn the page to see what was going to happen next!  This is a must read for anyone who loves page turner stories.
The main character Annelise is a strong willed girl who can take a punch who learns to give one in return. Her past has taught her life lessons that come in handy in her new life. She is a strong character that i became attached to very fast and when someone messed with her i even found myself getting mad!
I love the dialogue between the characters and the witty remarks even made me giggle! The conversations had me glued!
It is a  story that is a must read! This book will be out Sept 6th so mark your calenders and get it fast! You can preorder it HERE! I hope I'm on the ARC list for part 2!!!!!!!!!

Publisher:NAL Trade

My Score 5 STARS! (I would give it more if i could)
Reviewed by~Lora                                                      ~A Special thank you to Rosanna Romanello for this book. ~




1 comment:

  1. This one looks really good. I'm glad you liked it! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)