May 27, 2013

Childrens Book Review: The Berenstain Bears Piggy Bank Blessings (I Can Read! / Living Lights) by Stan Berenstain

Summary-
In The Berenstain Bears' Piggy Bank Blessings , a level one Berenstain Bears Living Lights I Can Read, Mama Bear thinks it is time to teach the cubs about saving money for something special. Even the Bible says each one of us should put aside some of our earnings! But will the cubs listen to Mama and scripture, or will they spend their money on things they do not need?
 
Review-
You know its really hard to beat a good old fashioned Berenstain bears book. I loved them when I was younger and My kids loved them too. Now my grandkids is learning to read from it.
This book is a book about saving money and it makes some really good points for children. My son who is 6 is learning to read and he has been loving this book to learn how to read from it. Its a level 1 and perfect for him. The pictures are colorful and the story line keeps your attention. It is a great book and would make a great gift for any young child.
 
Publisher-Zonderkidz
Reviewer Rating: 4 Stars
Reviewed by~Lora
Thank you to candice for the donation of this book to the Read for your Future book program for an exchange for a honest review!!
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)