Stacking The Shelves is a fun weekly post that RFYF participates in, courtesy of Tynga's Reviews, where we share the books, physical and otherwise, that have been procured for this site for review and subsequent donation to the kids at Franklin High School. We welcome you to join us in sharing the books that you won/bought/borrowed/downloaded over the past week! You may include books in any format, of course.
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You may use the graphic supplied on Tynga's page or create your own.
- You may set your post in any format that you wish. A book list, covers, pictures, vlogs, the sky is the limit.
- I post Stacking The Shelves on Saturday or Sunday, but please feel free to post yours any day that fits your schedule!
- Visit Tynga's Reviews on Saturday and add your link so that others can visit you!!
- Sweet Evil, (The Sweet Trilogy, #1), by Wendy Higgins
- Sweet Peril, (The Sweet Trilogy, #2), by Wendy Higgins
- Lips Touch: Three Times, by Laini Taylor
- Pushing The Limits, (Pushing The Limits, #1), by Katie McGarry
- Hugs For Mom, by John William Smith, LeAnn Weiss
Donated For Review: