May 20, 2013

Review: Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Summary-
Embrace the Forbidden
What if there were teens whose lives literally depended on being bad influences?
This is the reality for sons and daughters of fallen angels.
Tenderhearted Southern girl Anna Whitt was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She's aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but it isn't until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage and her willpower is put to the test. He's the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.
Forced to face her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?
 
Review-
WOW I haven't read a really good good girl loves bad boy love story since pushing the limits. But Wendy Higgins has topped that for me. This book had me from the beginning i was absorbed into the world that this author has created. Not once was i lost or confused. The storyline flowed from one chapter right into the next chapter. The storyline was more than well written it was absorbing and so very well executed. I felt with her characters.
The heroin Anna is brave and smart and knows who she is and where she stands. She never wavers from the fact that she loves Kaiden (the bad boy) Even though she is led to believe it can never be. I loved Twilight the vampire and the human that was my first YA series and still hold a special place for me but for me this is even better. The bad boy never forgets who or what he is and he feels that not being with her is best for her so I spent every minute of 453 pages turning the awesome love story from one scene to the next. I cant recommend this story enough and I am already half way through book two. My only downfall about this series is that i have to wait till spring to get the ending of this story!!! Ive tried getting it out of the author but she wont budge! She will give NO hints to me LOL. If you want a really good love story with some paranormal to it get this book NOW. It  is a great read for lovers of Twilight or Evernight....I can sooo see this a movie!
Publisher-Harperteen
Reviewer Rating 5 STARS!!!
Reviewed by~Lora
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)