May 8, 2013

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesday: WHEN IT HAPPENS by Susane Colasanti | hilarywgraham

Grab your current read and let the book fall open to a random page.Share with us several "teaser" sentences from that page, including the page number.

Please give us the title and author so that those readers who find the "teaser" enticing can read the book also.

Remember....Don't give any spoilers!!!

P. 30-31It had always amazed him how well his eyes could adjust to the dark. It was his night vision that had earned him the nickname "Hoot". 'My own private owl,' his dad used to say.
Inching forward, he peered out into the dark, and his heart stopped.
A tall figure was standing on top of the garden shed.
Charlie stumbled backwards, falling onto the floor. Staggering to his feet, he rushed out of the room and dashed across the landing to Jacob's bedroom. When he opened the door and turned the light on, he froze.
The bed was empty.

RFYF was kindly given this book, Talisman of El, by author Alecia Stone as a donation to our teen literacy program and book review site. I got to read it!! Woo hoo, lucky me:) So far, it's a very mysterious, well-written book that's keeping me entertained. If you get the chance, read it!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for featuring my debut novel. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    Alecia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing, Alecia!!! Thanks for donating it! I'm sure the kids will enjoy it as much as I did:))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)