May 29, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The Impossibility of Tomorrow by Avery Williams
Incarnation Series: Book #2
Published by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Release Date: 4 June 2013
#########################################
For some reason, this book doesn't have a summary on Goodreads so I will give the summary myself:) The story is very exciting to me because I'm a Geek Girl in love with all things mystical and old!! Seraphina, the protagonist has lived for centuries because of Alchemy. She finds new bodies to inhabit and has finally found one that she likes. The body comes with a young man who Seraphina becomes enamored with. He's different from her overly-controlling ex-boyfriend Cyrus. Or is he? Doubts start to arise about Noah's character when he seems to be part of her old coven.   
 
This book looks AWESOME on so many levels. Alchemy?! Yes! Covens?! Frightening! Romance?! I'm on board!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)