Stacking The Shelves is a fun weekly post that RFYF participates in, courtesy of Tynga's Reviews, where we share the books, physical and otherwise, that have been procured for this site for review and subsequent donation to the kids at Franklin High School. We welcome you to join us in sharing the books that you won/bought/borrowed/downloaded over the past week! You may include books in any format, of course.
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You may use the graphic supplied on Tynga's page or create your own.
- You may set your post in any format that you wish. A book list, covers, pictures, vlogs, the sky is the limit.
- I post Stacking The Shelves on Saturday or Sunday, but please feel free to post yours any day that fits your schedule!
- Visit Tynga's Reviews on Saturday and add your link so that others can visit you!!
- A Different Sun, by Elaine Neil Orr
- Enon: A Novel, by Paul Harding
- The Kingdom of Little Wounds, by Susann Cokal
- Black Spring, by Henry Miller
- Living with Jackie Chan, by Jo Knowles
- Let the Sky Fall (Let the Sky Fall #1), by Shannon Messenger
- The First Pillar (Everville #1), by Roy Huff
- The Boyfriend App, by Katie Sise
- Truly, Madly, Deadly, by Hannah Jayne
- Then, by Horris Gleitzman
- The Gatekeeper's Daughter (The Gatekeepers Trilogy, #3), by Eva Pohler
- The Emerald Ring (Cleopatra's Legacy), by Dorrine White
- Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1), by Anna Banks
- Chasing Forever Down (Drenaline Surf, #1), by Nikki Godwin