September 1, 2011

Review: 13 to Life (13 to Life #1) by Shannon Delany

Summary-
Everything about Jessie Gillmansen’s life changed when her mother died. Now even her hometown of Junction is changing. Mysterious dark things are happening. All Jessie wants is to avoid more change. But showing a hot new guy around Junction High, she’s about to discover a whole new type of change. Pietr Rusakova is more than good looks and a fascinating accent—he’s a guy with a dangerous secret. And his very existence is sure to bring big trouble to Jessie’s small town. It seems change is the one thing Jessie can’t avoid

Review-  This is a good, good book. I like the way the author brings together all the different aspects of the story. It is a fun read with so many fascinating suspense filled secrets. I loved the storyline. Not many authors can pull off werewolves, but this one does a beautiful job of it. Filled with a gothic twist of secrets, surprises and romance. Deliciously fast paced and mysteriously dark. I enjoyed the legend, myth, and paranormal qualities in the plot. A good book the whole way through. I cannot wait to read the next book in the series. I thought it was over the top!!
 
Publisher-St. Martin's Griffin
My Score: 5 STARS!
Reviewed by~Mechele

1 comment:

  1. I have the second book but not the first lol I definitely need to get it.

    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)