September 2, 2011

Review: Airborne (Airborne Saga #1) by Constance Sharper

Summary-
Avery knew she had a knack for attracting trouble, but even she is shocked when a six-foot-something harpie shows up on her doorstep. Coping with the existence of a mythological race? Okay. Unwittingly finding herself in the middle of a vicious harpie conflict? A little less okay. Having to rely on an arrogant harpie boy who gets under her skin? Now that is something Avery isn't sure she can handle.

Review-
  This is a first for me. Not usually the kind of book I read. It was good and unusual none the less. I like the strong plot and flowing storyline. A good imaginative peek into the world of the Harpies. The story took right off and stayed strong throughout. I never had the urge to put it down and go to something else. It is a real attention grabber. I will be waiting for the follow up book. Really recommendable.
 
My Score: 4 Stars
Reviewed by~Mechele
~Thank you to the author for allowing us to review this book~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)