September 11, 2011

Review: Personal Demons (Personal Demons #1) by Lisa Desrochers

Summary-
Frannie Cavanaugh is a good Catholic girl with a bit of a wicked streak. She has spent years keeping everyone at a distance - even her closest friends - and it seems as if her senior year is going to be more of the same...until Luc Cain enrolls in her class. No one knows where he came from, but Frannie can't seem to stay away from him.

What she doesn't know is that Luc is on a mission. He's been sent from Hell itself to claim Frannie's soul. It should be easy - all he has to do is get her to sin, and Luc is as tempting as they come. Frannie doesn't stand a chance. But he has to work fast, because if the infernals are after her, the celestials can';t be far behind. And sure enough, it's not long before the angel Gabriel shows up, willing to do anything to keep Luc from getting what he came for. It isn't long before they find themselves fighting for more than just Frannie's soul.
But if Luc fails, there will be Hell to pay...for all of them


Review-
Heaven or Hell? Which would you choose? Personally I thought that was quite obvious which one I would choose. After reading Personal Demons....Let's just say I'm on the fence about that decision. Personal Demons is in my top favorites! This book is AMAZING! Dark, sexy, thrilling...Who wouldn't want that in a book? I only found one flaw in this book. I love how it jumps between Luc and Frannie but i wish it would have jumped between Gabe too. I don't feel like I understand how he feels about Frannie because, quite honestly, It just doesn't give that much insight into that relationship. Other than that the book is everything I want! I L-O-V-E this book! Now if i can just get my hands one the next part I'd be in heaven!

Publisher-Tor Teen

My Score: 5 STARS!!!
Reviewed by~Sarah

~Thank you to the author for this signed book~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)