September 25, 2011

Review: Blood Bound (Unbound #1) by Rachel Vincent

Summary-
By blood, by word, by magic...

Most can't touch the power. But Liv Warren is special – a paranormal tracker who follows the scent of blood.
Liv makes her own rules, and the most important one is trust no one.
But when her friend's daughter goes missing, Liv has no choice but to find the girl. Thanks to a childhood oath, Liv can't rest until the child is home safe. But that means trusting Cam Caballero, the former lover forbidden to her.
Bound by oath and lost in desire for a man she cannot have, Liv is racing to save the child from a dark criminal underworld where secrets, lies, trauma and danger lurk around every corner...every touch...every kiss.
And more blood will be spilled before it's over...

Review-
I have never read one of Rachel Vincent's books but I will be looking at them from here on. This book was AMAZING. The author has created a world that i just couldn't get enough of. The story was breath taking! The book is told from Cam and Liv's Point of view, I normally don't care for books like that but this one was different. I really enjoyed the two POV's. They gave me incite to the characters emotions and thoughts.
The storyline is strong and thrilling and absolutely solid. The characters are intriguing and worth the read. If you pick up this book make sure you have plenty of time because you are not going to want to put this book down. I can hardly wait to get book two in this series. Its definitely worth my time! Bravo to Rachel Vincent!

Publisher-Mira
My Score: 5 STARS!
Reviewed by~Lora

~Thank you to Adam at Harlequin for the donation of this book~

1 comment:

  1. I've been told to try this one. I've never read Rachel Vincent either. It sounds like something I would enjoy. Great review.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)