September 29, 2011

Review: Cameo and the Highwayman (Trilogy of Shadows Series #2) by Dawn McCullough-White

Summary-
The land of Shandow is a place of arctic cold. It was the scene of the bloody revolution, and is the location of the item Cameo's master wants so badly.



In the dark of winter a vampire lies in wait...
...Opal is unable to run from his past... and Cameo must make a choice that will cost her the last shred of humanity she has left.
Book Two in the Trilogy of Shadows series

Review-
  I liked this story alot! It was as good if not better than cameo. I loved the way the storyline developed and played out. Most of the original characters were in this one with a few new faces. I liked them all.... Except for "The Master". I have a feeling Cameo will deal with him in her next adventure. Where everyone else will end up? I can only anxiously wait to find out. The author writes in a way that you wrapped up in the story. I had a hard time putting this book down even for a minute. I can not wait to read the next book in this trilogy. I recommend this book to everyone who loves excitment and thrills.

Publisher-Claypipe Press

Our Rating: 4.5 stars
Reviewed by~Mechele

~Thanks to the author for the donation of this book!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)