September 25, 2011

Review: Does a Bear Sh*t in the Woods?: Answers to Rhetorical Questions by Caroline Taggart

Summary-
Serious answers to rhetorical questions--what's not to like?

For those of us who have long wondered where bears go to take care of their business, if the Pope is actually Catholic, or whether anyone is really made of money, Caroline Taggart provides the answers to these and a host of previously unanswerable questions.
From the most profound questions of philosophy to queries of geography and science, this deadpan book is full of hilarious information you never knew you needed including:
What's love got to do with it?
How many roads must a man walk down before you call him a man?
Where does the time go?
Can a leopard change his spots?

Review-
This book interested me. I read it in one sitting. Not usually my kind of book but it intrigued me. The book is informative and held my interest all the way through. It's also funny and witty. And an easy read. Pick up this book if you want answers to the questions that havent quit been answered, UNTIL NOW.

Publisher-Plume

My Score: 4 Stars
Reviewed by~Lora

~Thank you to the publisher for the donation of this book~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)