September 1, 2011

Review: Witch Song by Amber Argyle

Summary-
The world is changing. Once, Witch Song controlled everything from the winds to the shifting of the seasons--but not anymore. All the Witches are gone, taken captive by a traitor. All but Brusenna. As the echo of their songs fade, the traitor grows stronger. Now she is coming for Brusenna. Her guardian has sworn to protect her, but even he can't stop the Dark Witch. Somehow, Brusenna has to succeed where every other Witch has failed. Find the traitor. Fight her. Defeat her. Because if Brusenna doesn't, there won't be anything left to save.

Review-
  This book is in a league of its own. Far better than a lot of the YA books that I have read. I found myself totally into the story. I loved the magic and mystery. It has a very strong and robust storyline. The author writes in a way that makes everything splice together to make a very full tale. A lot of attention went into the detail of the characters and all the  different settings. The mystery, magic and action go from the beginning page to the very last. It is definitely a one of a kind witch story. I will be looking for other wonderful books from this author. I recommend this book to all who enjoy a little magic in their lives

Publisher-Rhemalda Publishing
My Score: 5 STARS!
Reviewed by~Mechele
~thank you to the author for this book~

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)