September 11, 2011

Review: Fallen (Fallen #1) by Lauren Kate

Summary-
There’s something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori.

Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price’s attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at the Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah, Georgia. He’s the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are all screw-ups, and security cameras watch every move.
Even though Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce–and goes out of his way to make that very clear–she can’t let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, she has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret . . . even if it kills her.

Review-
I absolutely LOVED this book! Luce and Daniel are one of my FAVORITE couples! The author knows how to keep me hooked through and through. The story is a little slow at first but once it kicks off I couldn't put it down! I love all the characters. Daniel really throws you off with his feelings for Luce but in the end he makes it clear. I will definetly read part two!

Publisher-Delacorte Press

My Score: 5 STARS!
Reviewed by~Sarah
~Thanks to the Time Bandit for this book~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)